Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre (“the Centre”) is supervised for the safety, enjoyment and comfort of patrons in accordance with relevant safety guidelines.
The Royal Lifesaving Society’s Keep Watch Program Guidelines are implemented in this centre.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Any breach or these conditions may result in you being asked to leave the Centre and may result in refusal of entry to the Centre in the future.
- Any person who wishes to enter the premises must pay the requisite entry fee.
- You are advised that areas of the Centre are monitored 24 hours by CCTV.
- You enter the Centre at your own risk.
- Patrons must follow the directions given by the Centre’s staff and the Centre’s signage at all times.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the Centre.
- By entering the centre you accept that Council is not liable for any loss or injury however caused, including personal belongings and articles and items stored in the lockers for hire.
- Bags may be searched to determine whether they contain prohibited items. Prohibited items include:
- bikes, scooters, skateboards, and any type of ball; and
- glass and porcelain containers of any kind.
- You have legal right to refuse any assistance or reject any advice from the Centre’s staff regarding first aid treatment. However, in the event of an emergency situation, you give consent that staff may take any ‘reasonable action’ that they consider necessary or desirable.
- All swimmers must exit the water 5 minutes prior to the advertised closing time.
- Paid or unpaid personal training or swimming tuition in the centre is not permitted. Anyone wishing to coach or instruct on the premises is required to have prior written permission from Centre management and is required to provide same upon request by staff.
- No animals (with the exception of Guide Dogs and other assistance animals) are permitted within the centre.
- No smoking permitted in this centre, or its surrounding car park.
- The consumption of drugs or alcohol are strictly prohibited within the Centre.
- You shall not, by act or omission, behave in any way which is likely to cause damage to, cause disorder within, deface or pollute the Centre or cause a loss or injury to Council, its servants or to any other person.
- Season and Multi Visit Passes are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase only.
- Articles of clothing such as cut-off jeans, T-shirts, bike pants, leotards and casual wear is strictly prohibited in the pools, spa, steam & sauna areas. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the pools, spa, steam and sauna areas.
- You are encouraged to shower before entering the pool.
- No photography is permitted within the Centre without the permission of the subject or their parent or guardian.
- Children under 10 years of age are to be accompanied and closely supervised by a responsible adult, 18 years or older, at all times. Unaccompanied children may be refused entry into the Centre.
- Children under 5 years of age are to be within arm’s reach of their parent or guardian at all times.
- No abusive, offensive or disruptive behaviour or language is permitted within the Centre.
- No running, pushing, backflips, bombing or underwater breath-holding competitions. Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool is greater than 1.2 metres.
- No littering. Littering is an offence, please use the garbage and recycling bins where provided.